We are a small, full service tour operator specializing in custom-designed travel for individuals, families, small groups and incentives. We are a team of travel professionals who travel extensively, as well as attend workshops and seminars overseas in order to stay up-to-date on our offered locations and to research new and exciting destinations.
We pride ourselves on our “personal touch” and have always operated with honesty and integrity first, and foremost. While keeping up with new technologies, we maintain an old-school philosophy in our business practice, and with our clients. We believe the best way to give our clients their ultimate trip is to maintain the human element in their travel design. We don’t outsource our bookings to automated agencies, and we don’t offer any prefabbed tours by other suppliers. What we create with our clients are handmade, tailored itineraries that fit our client’s unique needs and personalities. With our specialized experience and extensive knowledge, our clients are confident that they are in the best of hands, and that if they need something while overseas, a phone call will be answered by a real person.
Our goal is your satisfaction, we can offer you the unique experience you desire, and you can be confident that we are here for your every need, from the first phone call to your return home.
Some specific reasons to travel with us:
- Personalized travel consultations – From the very beginning we tailor a trip to suit your needs, based on your interests and your individual budget
- Distinctive accommodations – All of the hotels we offer are individually owned boutique style hotels, unless otherwise requested. We offer villas, apartments and condos that range from budget self-catering accommodations to luxury homes in affluent areas with private staff, and in some cases, spas.
- Private and public sight seeing – We contract directly with vendors in all our offered locations who have the ability to tailor a sight seeing trip just for you, with fluent English and excellent knowledge of their area. We can also arrange public sightseeing tours for those who wish to have a more hop-on hop-off experience, or for those who are on a budget. We take great pains to ensure that all of our guides and tours, public or private, full, half-day or multi-day, are easy, fun, and educational.
- Special activities and visits – Anything from an agritourismo in Tuscany with wine, food, cooking classes and horseback riding, to olive oil tastings; perfume, pottery, glass, carving demonstrations; factory and local home visits; hot air balloon trips; language courses and more…
- Self-drive or chauffeur driven programs – From meandering through Umbria early fall in a car of your choice, to hiring a driver to guide you through all the stops along the Amalfi Coast in a Mercedes sedan, we can accommodate all of your transit needs.
- A trip to fit every budget – Whether you’re looking to spare no expense, or you’re stretching your travel budget, we can design tours to accommodate you, without giving up the personalized service we offer.
- Good advice for a great trip – We are always here to answer your questions and allay your fears regarding your travel, we offer insurance plans in case your trip is unexpectedly cancelled, you have to return home early, or there is an accident while over seas. We offer detailed tips on travelling successfully, and we are here with support if anything should go awry during your travels. We treat each emergency call with the utmost urgency, and are here even if you just want to surprise your travel companion with dinner reservations or a bottle of champagne in your room.